Today is World Nutella Day! If you love Nutella like I do, I’m sure you’ll find a way to celebrate…even if it’s just with a spoon. Sadly, I have to resist since I’m really trying hard to stick to clean eating and I splurged so much at our Super Bowl party. So, it’s up to you guys to eat all the Nutella for me today.
This month eMeals has published a free recipe for Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies, this is a perfect addition to their Valentine’s Day dinner & dessert menus that you get FREE with purchase! Or if you are already a member, just log in to your account and print off the menus. If you purchase eMeals right now, use the coupon code HEART to get 10% off.
Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Last but not least, as you’re enjoying these cookies, head over to eMeals contest to enter to win 1 of 5 prize packs valued at $140!