This weekend marked the first burst of winter weather here in Birmingham, AL. I quickly realized due to my freezing feet that I am in desperate need for a new pair of winter boots, so I spent the weekend browsing on-line. And you, my friends, are about to benefit from my hours of tireless research. These days, riding boots can run you anywhere from $100-$300, which is a price we simply can’t afford now with our new baby!
Three years ago Heather and I hit the winter boot jackpot at Walmart by finding an incredible deal on a pair of boots for only $20 (see the original post here), and while I loved them dearly, three years later it is time to retire them. My goal was to find a new pair of boots for $50 or less, and I found some FANTASTIC options. The boots listed below do not include shipping in the price, and a few of them may go off sale in the coming weeks, so if you want them, get them now! There is also a chance for you to get many of them even cheaper by using coupon codes available on the sites, so make sure to look out for those also. I’ll also point out that these make FABULOUS cheap Christmas gifts for the women in your life… so shop wisely for the holidays ahead. And without further ado… here are my favorite fall boots under $50.
1. Madden Girl Women’s Piinup Boot: Available at Amazon for only $39.99! Some sizes may be more expensive, but a size 8 is what I used for price check.
2. Madden Girl Women’S Umpiree Boot: Available at Amazon for only $41.99. Again, some sizes may be more expensive; I checked with size 8.
3. Jessica London Kayleigh Wide-Calf Side-Buckle Boot &Reg; Cognac,12 M: Available at Amazon for only $49.99; these are a GREAT deal as they normally run >$100. Get them while they are still available!!
4. Harmen boot: Available from Sears.com for only $19.99.
5. Triple Buckle Wedge Boot: Available from Charlotte Russe for only $42.50. I will note that for a limited time, you can get boots at Charlotte Russe on sale forBuy One, Get One for $15.50, so you can get two pairs for under $60 if you want two different styles!
6. Buckle Cognac Boot: Available from Charlotte Russe for only $42.50
7. Slouchy Double Buckle Heel Boot: Available from Charlotte Russe for only $42.50
8. Kainda boot: Available at Target for only $34.99 (these have great reviews!)
9. Meredith Knee High Boots: Available at Walmart for only $31
Find a pair of boots you loved that aren’t included below? Post them below in the comments- I’d love to see even more options. Happy shopping!