Are many of you or your kids going back to school? I am thankfully done with the school portion of my life for a while but since the hubs is still in school, it’s still definitely on my mind. Luckily, eMeals has you covered when it comes to back to school. First up, you can go to their Facebook page and enter to win a $100 Visa gift card for your back to school supplies.
But really the BIG news is eMeals has launched a new lunch menu! You can use the discount code LUNCH to save 20% off a new eMeals dinner and/or lunch plan or for 20% off the lunch menu if you add it onto your dinner menu plan subscription. That means you can get 20% off plus a FREE back to school bash kit with your purchase.
The Back to School Bash kit includes a back to school checklist, printable lunch notes to stick in lunch boxes, & a free week’s worth of their lunch menu plan. Here’s a sample recipe from the lunch meal plan below.
- ¼ cup tub-style light cream cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- 4 whole wheat flour tortilla
- 12 thin slices deli turkey
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa. Spread evenly onto tortillas, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges.
- Place turkey slices, cheese slices, and lettuce leaves on top of each tortilla.
- Roll tightly. Cut each wrap into 1-inch pieces crosswise, and use a toothpick to secure.