White. Wine. Sangria. I really could end the post there. You pretty much know a sangria recipe is going to be a winner without question. This one was prepared by the fabulous E. Hunt (from E & E Designs) as I call her, one of our small group & supper club members. Yep, we see a lot of this girl! She has impeccable taste when it comes to food, drinks, home styling and more. She’s the type of girl that can do it all.
As soon as I tried this sangria I knew I had to share it here for you all to enjoy as we head into the dog days of summer. One of the best things about sangria is the flexibility you have to just throw in whatever fruits you have on hand that float your boat. What are your favorite fruits to put in sangria?
White Wine Sangria
- 3 cups assorted fruits (such as mango, pineapple, cantaloupe, and apricot), sliced or cut into chunks *I just used white peaches and raspberries
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1 Liter club soda (or ginger ale!)
- 1 bottle crisp white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
Simply cut up fruit and mix all ingredients well. Chill & serve.
You can check out how I’m staying cool this summer here.