When I was contacted to review Estrea, I was ecstatic. I’m passionate about all over health, not just exercise and eating healthy but I also care about what I put on my skin. I was excited to hear these products were made in Hungary because European skin care products tend to have higher standards than the US.
I needed a new eye cream, because the stuff I was using was making my eyes feel tender and get a little red…clearly a problem! I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use. I also have combination skin with an oily T-zone so finding a good fit can sometimes be a problem.
This eye cream met and exceeded my expectations though. It feels good when I put it on and has not caused my sensitive skin any issues. I go to try their body care system for all skin types and was thrilled! This set of products is meant to care for your whole body in a combination to refresh and renew skin. These products moisturize, help stimulate circulation, and promote your skin’s elasticity.
I have been nothing but pleased with this system so far though. Estrea has a very mild scent and feels good going on your skin. It’s not greasy or heavy…just a really good light weight. I felt like my skin was thirsty for it and absorbing it right away.
Here’s some general info about Estrea that they provided:
• Since its proven success in the mid 90s, Estrea’s Skin Care System has been the number one choice of European women. Now, for the first time, the Estrea product line is available to the U.S. market, so that American women can experience the benefits of Estrea’s unique European Skin Care System.
• Estrea’s twelve cleansing and moisturizing products for the face, hands, body and feet, bring together modern science and the restorative properties of nature to create a rejuvenating skin care regimen.
• The line’s most popular products, the fast-absorbing hand lotions and creams, have been proven to promote fingernail growth.
The natural ingredients in Estrea include aloe vera, collagen, coffee, olive oil, citrus extracts, chestnut and Vitamins A, C, E and F. Love that!
Also, Estrea is currently offering FREE SHIPPING!
Estrea has generously offered our readers a giveaway so you can try it out too!
The giveaway is for 1 Body Care Set and One Face Care Set. The winner can choose if they’d like the oily skin or the dry/combination skin option.
Mandatory Entry: You must follow our blog via Facebook, RSS Reader, or signing up for our newsletter at the top.
- Follow @EstreaUSA on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Tweet: “I entered to win an Estrea skin care set from @savingmoneyll here: http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2012/04/estrea-review-giveaway.html
- (In addition, anyone who follows Estrea on Twitter during the giveaway will be sent a DM with a $5 credit to use toward any product.)
- Like Estrea on Facebook.
- Follow us on Pinterest here and tell us something of ours you repinned.
- Follow us on Facebook and leave a comment or like something.
Leave a comment for each entry and make sure you leave a way for us to reach you if you win!