2. I’m sad that I’m still sick w/ a sinus infection…but it’s a great excuse to laze around on this Saturday to read and watch movies.
3. DH went to Pure Barre for a men’s class without me….never thought I’d see the day!
4. We have LoVeD seeing our Facebook community grow….we went from well under 2,000 to close to 2,200 in a matter of a couple of weeks. You guys rock for sharing us with your friends!
5. Have you all seen this video that’s gone viral? Why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus? What are your thoughts?
6. I’m really excited about going to see one of my new favorite bands in concert tonight, The Dirty Guv’nahs! Have you heard them yet? My favorite song would have to be either Wide Awake, Song for my Beloved or The Country.
7. Our small group is currently finishing the book, Desiring God by John Piper, it’s a tough read but it’s also stretching. I can’t wait to start reading Kisses from Katie and I have decided I will not read The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo….I just don’t think I can handle it.
8. I’m still completely obsessed w/ Pinterest, loving all the recipes and such…click the link to come pin with me!
9. Been thinking a lot recently about our 2nd round of bad tornadoes here in the Birmingham area. To see how you can help, check out this post.
10. I’m still secretly scared to make Jessica’s Coconut Chicken Tenders w/ Apricot sauce since I don’t like apricot sauce. She says she doesn’t like apricots either and still loves this dish…..I keep telling myself to step out on a limb…maybe next week.