It’s our birthday! That’s right, Saving Money & Living Life turns 1 today!!!! Jess & I can’t believe we’ve been blogging together for a year now….and we can’t believe how much we’ve come to love you guys, your encouragement, your comments, and how appreciative we are to other bloggers! Seriously, there are so many great blogs out there that we have connected with and are so thankful for the education, patience and shout outs they’ve given us. A special thanks goes to Money Saving Mom & Money Saving Madness (who both inspired us to get started), Frugal Living & Having Fun, Fantabulously Frugal & 504 Main, Unexpected Grace, Finding Fabulous & Magic City Mom….just to name a few!
Of course, we had to celebrate w/ another giveaway….or 2! One is already up here (where you can win cute shoes, a fondue set or more!) and another sweet treat one is coming down the pipe as well.
- First married cooking disaster: The one where I learn I need to become domesticated.
- The gadget every Pineapple lover needs
- Our discovery of how to make grocery shopping, time in the kitchen, and cooking more simple!
- DIY Kitchen Renovation Project: It’s a DOOZY!
- John Mayer: Swoon
- Travel (Italy, Greece, Cabo) & More Travel (Bora Bora) on the cheap: Cuz we LOVE jet-setting…what can we say? That’s why we coupon!
- Oh, Twilight series…how we love you.
- Link to a specific blog post, not your main blog
- Please be courteous and link back to us in your post so that others can see the party and join…the more the merrier!
- You know how much you love to see some comment love on your blog so please make it a priority to visit a few of the other bloggers that are linking up and let them know what you think about their fabulous find this week!
- We don’t require but do request that, if you link up that you would follow us!
- Tell us what you have been doing this week that is fabulous! Be it baking, DIY’ing, favorite gadgets, finds, etc…ReAlLy the sky is the limit!