The image you see above is when I first fell in love w/ this fabulous little storage unit. I follow/stalk Young House Love every now and then as probably plenty of you do as well. They had a post entitled “File this under “S” for Storage“. Well of course since DH & I live in a little condo w/ no storage worth mentioning this immediately caught my eye. Once I read their post on the wonders of this little $14.99 chic & cheap Target find, I knew I had to have it. I work at home, run this blog, coupon, try to run a household & work at Pure Barre part time; as you can imagine each of these duties has a lot of paper & working that needs to be corralled, so I knew this was a must for me!
So, I ran out and bought one to start storing all my work stuff in & so far, I’m loving it. I’m now thinking I may need to go buy several more for other personal functions. Here it is in action in our desk/guest bedroom. I especially love the top portion that opens for additional storage. I can’t thank YHL enough for this great suggestion & for their awesome blog!
So, as you can tell this is what I think is fabulous this week! What organizing & storage tips do you have for me? Anything you really love that helps you tremendously? Let me know in the comments and please link up whatever you think is FABULOUS this week!
- Link to a specific blog post, not your main blog
- Please be courteous and link back to us in your post so that others can see the party and join…the more the merrier!
- You know how much you love to see some comment love on your blog so please make it a priority to visit a few of the other bloggers that are linking up and let them know what you think about their fabulous find this week!
- We don’t require but do request that, if you link up that you would follow us!
- Tell us what you have been doing this week that is fabulous! Be it baking, DIY’ing, favorite gadgets, finds, etc…ReAlLy the sky is the limit!